Information Collection and Use
- Generally, PM Pathway receives your personally identifiable information when you sign up for a PM Pathway account, purchase our products and navigate our web site after logging in. We may occasionally receive information for our business partners and other websites.
- We automatically record information on our server logs from the information that your browser sends whenever visiting a website, which may include details of your IP address, browser type and language, time of visit, cookie information, and your navigation of our website.
- When you communicate with PM Pathway we may retain that communication to enable us to action your request, respond and improve our service.
- We use your information to complete your requests for information and products, manage our user accounts and payments, and to contact you where you do not opt-out of such contact to improve our website.
- You can decline to submit personal information to PM Pathway although we may not be able to provide you with the services or products you request without receiving your personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PM Pathway will not sell or lease your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- PM Pathway will only distribute your personally identifiable information to other parties when we reasonably believe that:
- You have given us permission to do so;
- We need to do so to provide the product or service you have requested or to detect, prevent or otherwise handle security, fraud or technical issues;
- We must share the information to enforce any applicable Agreements, including investigation of potential violations thereof;
- We are permitted or required to by law.
- PM Pathway may place and access cookies on your computer, uniquely identifying your browser, when accessing PM Pathway’s website. We use these cookies to improve the quality of your visit, store preferences and help improve our website. You can change the settings indicating how your browser manages cookies, however, some of our website features and services may not work properly, or at all, if your cookies are disabled or blocked.
PM Pathway may edit this policy from time to time and will publish the current policy on our website.
PM Pathway takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we receive and maintain is accurate and complete. However we depend on you to update or correct your personal information as may be necessary from time to time.